Sunday, November 15, 2009

Higgins By-Election

If you have just clicked onto my blog (perhaps you received a leaflet in your letterbox over the weekend), thank you for dropping by.

I believe that climate change is predominantly natural, that we have been mislead by many politicians and some scientists, and that human carbon emissions are not causing catastrophic global warming.

If you believe, as I do, that the emissions trading scheme is just another new tax that won't deliver any benefit to the environment, by voting [1] Stephen Murphy you can make your voice heard in Canberra.

I will be campaigning throughout Higgins over the next 3 weeks and I look forward to meeting you.

Please get in touch if you have any questions or would like to participate in my campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment